beyondZINE - Recent Articles

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Link Exchange: directsource-games.com

Until I have a reciprocal link page in place, I'll be placing links to other cool gaming and entertainment sites right here in my articles section. Here a site that offered a link exchange:

Direct
Source Games

Offering direct sources to high quality games and
gaming consoles that promote learning, fun, and family
togetherness.!

I'm not sure how accessible my own link in on that site, so I'll include a shortcut to that page for the indexing spiders to do their crawl:

http://www.directsource-games.com/greatlinksbackgammon.html

Actually, I'm much more of a chess player than I am a player of backgammon, but I guess the whole link exchange thing couldn't hurt... =p

Oh if you are a webmaster and are interested in doing a similar link exchange with my site feel free to drop me an e-mail at: admin@beyondzine.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home