beyondZINE - Recent Articles

Monday, December 27, 2004

Zine Ideas...

I think I'm starting to get a good idea of what I want to do with this e-zine. It's more or less going to be articles about things I like. I'll start out with my favorite subjects, which are movies and games. I may eventually branch out into other interests, like gadgets and music, but for now I think I have more than enough to write about.

I just finished one of the best games I have ever played, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, so I will be writing a review about that game in the near future for my first article. I also plan on putting out a hint guide to that game.

I know there are are quite a few walkthroughs and "secrets" already out there for GTA-SA, but I'll try to put together a list of things that I found most useful and most fun, like getting a pilot's licence early and exploiting some useful glitches and "soft cheats" to get the most out of the game without suffering the penalties of entering and saving those in-game cheat codes.

So keep beyondZine bookmarked, in your favorites or what have you because there are defintilely good things to come. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home